Friday, June 13, 2008

IFRS: Other blogs part one

I am monitoring other blogs and I came across this one from PwC. It has interesting video interviews imbedded. I am a blogging newbie and I do not have big firm resources. However, I will try to jazz my blog up over the next few months. The particular entry deals with revenue recognition.



http://pwc.blogs.com/ifrs/2008/05/revenue-recogni.html?cid=118751134#comments



I am searching for other blogs and other information that is publicly available.



I would add that at this time I am not affiliated with PwC or any other accounting firm. Please send me the URL of your blogs. There has to be content and not an overt marketing of services. I do not even do that in my own blog entries. If there is a question please e-mail me.

No comments: