Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Forthcoming attractions

Silence from me should not be taken as inactivity. I have been working on new material for this blog.

In the new year I plan to move the blog to a new site of its own. I have already done this with a sister blog on hats. That blog was known as Hat Nostalgia. I have moved it to a blog called http://www.manyhattyreturns.com. I have learned a lot in the process and it is my wish that when I do make the move of this blog it will be as seamless as possible. I don't want you to miss a minute of the IFRS fun.

I plan to get into some practical difficulties and how devils are to be identified and exorcised and I want you to be involved and provide your feedback. The fun is about to start as we develop solutions to IFRS conversions. I will be seeking out IFRS veterans and IFRS veterans in the making. Please let me know if you want to participate actively. I am open to this, including guest blogging. You may not have a whole blog in you but you might want to do a few guest articles or you might be interested in being interviewed by me.

Watch for information on the 10 most important things to consider in your IFRS conversions at this time. (I will post these individually).

Please stay tuned and have a great holiday period and a wonderful 2009. Let's hope it's better than 2009.

No comments: